Discover more about Israel
Notícias de Israel
ISRAEL em 360º
Desvendando as Profecias
Cafetorah e Meditação
Conferências no Brasil 2022
A little more about Israel News – Cafetorah
Shalom from Zion! Cafetorah is the first website to publish news directly from Israel. It is a fact that we started operating in 2004. Second, because we are committed to the truth. Third, we publish without sensationalism. Likewise, without leftism and without relation to dubious organizations. Likewise, no ties to anti-Zionists and anti-Semites. Since then, we have not stopped bringing news to this day. Therefore, everything is done with dedication. In addition, we invest a lot for the love of you, Brazil and the State of Israel. So please help us by sharing our site with others.
So what matters most to us is that you, our reader, are our greatest resource. We do not receive any funding from the government of Israel. Not even from the Brazilian government or any other organization. Therefore, everything we do is funded from our own resources. So if it were up to us, we would do much more. Therefore, if you want to support us in order to expand our activities, invest in us. Making regular donations.
If you are find out more details how to donate. Click here.
Organize your trip or group to Israel with Cafetorah – Israel News
FREE YOURSELF FROM TIRED TRIPS, GET TO KNOW AN UNFORGETTABLE ISRAEL WITH US
Our team enjoys the privilege of being able to offer you and your community suitable and unforgettable itineraries on your next trip with your group to the Holy Land. Don’t be put off by the basic programs offered by traditional agencies. We offer totally different itineraries and services in Israel.
From guides for large and small groups, to pilgrimage itineraries in the Holy Land. Biblical Studies in Israel. Academic or extra-academic studies. Even trips for VIP clients with itineraries that include boutique winegrowers. Boutique cheese producers, spa, chalets, challenging sports and much more.
With us you will get to know the mountains, the valleys, the deserts, the oases, the biblical places where things really happened. Come walk with us step by step through the pages of the Bible. Discovering surprising details of geography, geology, botany, fauna and flora. In addition, of course, to Jewish customs and Israeli culture, one of the most diverse in the world.
Your next experience in Israel could be unforgettable, full of flavors, unforgettable landscapes, lots of comfort and deepening your knowledge of the Holy Scriptures. Come and relive biblical scenes with us in wonderful days in the Holy Land. We are waiting for you!
Fill in the details of your expectations for a well-defined and unforgettable itinerary on your next journey in the Land of Israel with us.
9 tips for those who want an unforgettable trip to Israel
Afim de ajudar a aqueles que desejam viajar para a Terra Santa, o Notícias de Israel publicou aqui 8 dicas para quem deseja fazer de suas férias na Terra Santa uma viagem inesquecível.
- Get our Israel Travel Guide in PDF and find out about the most amazing places in the Holy Land, its history, nature and geography.
- If this is your first time, we advise you to go with a group, a caravan, as this way you will have access to important services at a fair price without having to do a lot of research and prior preparation. GUIDE services, Hotels, Transport and entrances to Archaeological Sites
- If you’ve already been to Israel, we advise you to go independently or with a small group who have the same interests in looking for other places that are not normally included in the tourist routes, they are very precious and worth knowing, places like The Cave of Elijah on Mount Carmel, Gilgal in the Jordan Valley, Mount Gilboa, the Ruins of Beit Shemesh, Tel Azeka, Tel Sukko, Khibet Qeyafa, Biblical Beersheba, the Cities of the Nabataeans, etc., etc. If you want more detailed information, consult our information service here.
- If it’s within your budget, hire an authorized tour guide, this will make your experience not only one of knowledge, but also of relationship with those who live in the Holy Land.
- If you want to rent a car, it is important to have a security credit of 4000 reais on your card, this is the guarantee required by car rental companies in Israel, obviously, at the end of the service they release the guarantee value again.
- If you want to cross the country from north to south, choose to use route 6 (Kivish Shesh), this will make your trip much easier and will reduce the time you will lose going from one place to another, in addition to saving on mileage and gasoline, the service is obviously paid, check with the car rental company.
- If you are looking for an unforgettable trip and your budget allows it, stay in one of the chalets on the shores of the Sea of Galilee, the view is wonderful. Do this on a weekday, because on the weekend the Israelis invade the region.
- If you’re on a budget, go a step further and invest in one of the most beautiful hotels in the world, the Bereshit, located on the edge of a cliff in the Ramon Crater in the Negev Desert. They have suites with pools overlooking the crater. In the Negev there are also many extreme sport services, visits to Bedouin nomad tents, camel rides, jeeps, wine and cheese producing farms.
- If you haven’t been yet, be sure to visit the City of David, Tower of David Museum, Israel Museum, Joppa, Caesarea Maritima, Caesarea Philippi, Dead Sea, Eilat Undersea Observatory, Timna Park and the Tabernacle in the Desert, Bahai Gardens in Haifa, Ancient Acre, Megiddo, Nazareth, Ein Karem the village of John the Baptist, the Way of the Good Samaritan, Capernaum, Tabgha, Chorazin, Bethsaida and Beatitudes.
- If you love music, go to Israel in autumn, there are many concerts across the country, we recommend concerts in Ein Karem and Abu Gosh, classical music, baroque music, chamber music, Israeli popular music, performances in forests, on the waterfront sea, old churches, in the middle of the desert, at the foot of Masada and so on.